Hugh's new daily driver

Hugh, I'm shocked you don't enjoy your '58 as a daily driver. I have been using my '59 well over 50% of the time as a daily driver, and it is getting better all the time! She has not been to see the doctor for well over a month now, nor is she leaking anything onto the parking lot, except for the tranny geyser on cold starts, which I am going to create a cure for. I love driving her, and she is equally a freeway cruiser, as is the Nissan, but replaces the nimbleness with shear bulk, and understated speed. Once she has her freeway workout, she is as smooth as glass during city driving. I do however steer away from any tight situations, and have only tackled parallel parking for the first time, when I was the first car in the line up. Maybe Mrs. Blueberry just wants you to take her out for a good high speed run to blow out all the congestion!
Bill '59 Crown