Hood Insulation

--- avlimited <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a 56 Imperial. Does anyone know where I can
> get the original type
> under hood insulation?

Gary Goers has excellent reproductions of the hood
insulation pads.  I don't have the catalog in front of
me at the moment, so I'm not sure if '56 is listed,
but I bet it is.

All contact information is available at
http://www.garygoers.com.

Everything I've ever ordered from Gary has been
exactly as it should be.  Be forewarned -- he's a one
man show, and he actually makes most of the stuff he
sells, so he's often very sloooooooow.  But it's worth
the wait, especially since he's the ONLY source for
much of what he offers.

Elijah