62 in Barn in Austin, report

The car was in a collapsing garage.  It looks like the collapse was too slow to
damage the car, but I can't be sure.  Either way, the damage would be
superficial.  The garage itself was held by the car and a series of 2x4s.  The
rear glass is broken though, due to some falling debris that I think was not
part of the garage.  The car is a maroon 4 door crown hrdtp.  The paint could
be in good shape (other than the potential garage damage) but with all the dirt
its hard to tell for sure.  I could not check the right side of the car because
it was too close to the collapsing wall.  The car was last inspected in 73, so
it looks like it has been sitting there for a while.  The white leather seats
were gone.  The driver side interior panel was removed (somebody must have been
trying to fix the windows and gave up).  I could not see it in the car, but
with all the junk in the car, it was probably covered up.

Anyway, I think removing the car from the wooden mess without further damage
will not be easy.  I will be informed if the car is indeed for sale.  If
anybody has any particular questions, just ask...
D^2