58 vert on e-bay

About options:
- passenger was an option (403 code on data plate), i didn't have
it on my '57 conv.
- dito for stone shields (481 code) but it seems that all '57 ..
Imp have them
- The carb looks strange  in color: seems to be an earlier '58
because looks like mine: WCFB carb; later cars have AFB.
- It'snt an alternator but a generator (with missing "green"
autolite tag)
- Fender braces must be color car painted
- battery hold down must be black painted
- incorect left outside mirror: seems to be a '59 or '60.
As previously said the ignition cable covers must be black. valve
covers are correct (only '58 have IMPERIAL embossed)
I noticed that the upholstery wasn't in all leather: i thought
that convertibles have all leather upholstery but i saw other
convertible with leather + cloth.
Note i spent more than $ 25.000.00 on the restoration of my '57
and i think itsn't a 95 points car ..

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible