58 vert on e-bay

I want to correct some incorrect statements made here regarding this car.

!.  It is a 1958.  You can tell by the bumper, the grille, the length of the
upper side stripe and the indicator switch.

2.  The valve covers are the correct IMPERIAL covers, in the correct colour,
silver.  You can see the Imperial stamping.  They should not be black, as
someone said.  1958 engines are pretty much all silver.

3.  I will accept the generator does not look correct but it is in the right
place, and the right colour.  As the car does not have A/C and mine does I
always find the lack of the belts going to the compressor a little odd at
first.

4.  I wonder about the carburetor.  It looks brass coloured, not aluminum
grey.

5. The dash looks immaculate.

6.  The interior of the engine bay looks fine too.

If I had the kind of money this car will command, I would get this car in a
heart beat.  It is hardly a depreciating asset.  I'd love to get more close
ups and pictures of the interior.  I'd like to see the roof down, too, to
make sure the mechanisms are functional.  I would need a thorough
examination by a qualified inspector, too.   However, anyway you slice it,
the car would be worth the initial investment and any subsequent one might
have to make.

Here's the link again.

Hugh

PS Check out the nice 1958 light set on e-bay while you're there.