67-68 Imperial hubcaps

The 67-69 hubcaps are virtually the same. You need to have all 3 years side
by side to see the difference in the way they are painted. I bought a set of
4 that came off a 68 when the car was nearly new & are next to perfect. I
paid $225 for them. I also got an NOS 69 & paid $50 for that one.In my
opinion, fairly decent ones will probably go for $30-40 each & real nice $50
Plus each. I feel as though I got a super bargain on the ones I got.
John