Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 1:48 PM
Subject: IML: 58 imp. conv. on ebay

i know of this car. i heard from the owner from an ad in the the boston globe it is
actually a 57.
anyway i know the owner is having this collector sell it for him in conneticut.
it from what i heard is 95 point car. pretty strong language from the pics. it has
low miles, less than 1200 were built maybe you guys can get it for 25? it'll only
go up in vaue. so if anyone has 25 grand in their back pocket it's a good investment.
it was on the cape for a while i was going to see it but they shipped it to conn.
act fast,guys!!!

i can't afford it myself. thanks. steve iml member 68 lebaron