Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 3:25 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: IMPS class at Carlisle: need input

 Fellow Imperialists:

I'm pleased to report that the nice folks at Carlisle have set up a separate
class for Imperials  at the "All Chrysler Nationals" this year.  I'm told it
will be shortly be set up that way on the registration form, and will appear
on the web-site (see below) as such.

Let's thank them by bringing in a big turnout!

In the meantime, I need to send them info. on what years Imps were in
production, I'm pretty familiar with 1955-1974, less so on earlier/later
eras. Yes, this is all on the OIC, but I think there are some "stops" &
"starts" I can't verify.

Could someone let me know which years (outside '55-'74) Imps were in
production? the sooner the better.

THANKS - Mark.