1964 LeBaron for sale

I just called the owner, and here are the facts from him.  I will verify and
take digital photos to those WHO ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in a purchase,
please.

Beige ("eggshell") exterior, black interior.  No tears on any part of the
interior, including door panels. No rust.  All chrome, stainless, pot metal,
wheel covers, emblems, good to excellent.  Good white wall tires.  All
original!  Has A/C.  Runs good.  98,000 original miles.  Owned by a lady who
purchased it here in town!  Light scrape on right front fender, plus one on
right rear door.  Says you can't see it unless you are very close to the
car.

Tony