Clean Air Package...aka..."CAP"

> ponder how you can pass the emmission test and still
> give your Imperial the
> correct "look".  Go to the local Home Club

Isn't the emissions test just a tailpipe sniff?  Well,
if your engine is dumping its crankcase vapors out of
the engine compartment instead of into the carburettor
(English spelling, I think *grin*), then wouldn't your
tailpipe emissions actually be lower?

> the car).  The pipe should be mounted to the inside
> of the air filter and
> aimed towards the driver side fender.  If you mount
> the fitting to the
> outside of the air filter then you will have a
> filter with a dirty oil spot.

...but if you mount it on the inside of the air
filter, you can suck all the crap into your engine.
Not real crazy 'bout that...I've seen some of these
lines that put a little filter on the end of them,
inside the air cleaner housing.  This filters out the
$#@! and also keeps your air cleaner cleaner.  B-}

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

My girlfriend left me