Porceline Imperial Sign , I smell shill bidding.

Porceline Imperial Sign , I smell shill bidding.

I see that in this case, the seller had a reserve price set.
The person doing most of the bidding probably gave up when
he didn't reach the reserve at what he thought the sign
would sell for. Now that the reserve is met, he'd be wise to
wait closer to the end of the auction to bid higher. If many
are interested in buying, its seems they can't resist being
in the lead, even if it drives the closing price higher then
it might have been.
John