No Subject

        I came across this advertisement in our local "Thrifty Nickle", a
paper filled with classified advertisements. This paper is distributed
throughout Eastern Idaho and Western Wyoming. I would guess that the
phone numbers are for Idaho as no area code was listed. Our area code in
Idaho is 208, Wyoming is 307. I thought that someone on the list might be
interested in these machines. I have no idea what kind of shape they are
in.

        "1964 and 1966 Chrysler Imperials; both for $1300.00 243-1285,
397-4326."

Don Gheen
1970 Imperial Lebaron

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!