Fuse Block

At 07:47 PM 3/30/02, you wrote:
>Danny,
>
>I packed a fuse block for you today.  I'll ship it out Monday. Please send
>$10 to:
>John,

I picked the deck lid up yesterday and uncrated it today. I think it will
be fine. It's a bit rustier than I had expected but that is alright.
I finally unraveled the name of the place.
We have a town called Camden about 21 miles from here. Written on the crate
was: Camden Junction.
However, as I said it made it to Clarksville which worked out fine because
my 19 year old sister-in-law is visiting and it gave her a chance to do
some shopping.
I will have a check in the mail in the morning for the fuse block.
By the way,  that was an excellent job of crating that up. You certainly
earned your money on this sale.
Thanks again for your help and for going to so much trouble for me.
Danny