Kerry's new 61 Limo saga

< The curved glass makes things VERY difficult.  Yes, it can be custom made
but is VERY expensive.  Very! I'm way too cheap to spend more for glass than
I paid for the cars >

Whew, another reason to sober up about the idea!
But then maybe... using the existing coupe door glass on the lengthened back
door with a steel filler as part of the door that supports the front edge of
the glass much like it is supported at the vent window and connects with the
back of the front door glass by utilizing the hardware from the front edge of
the LeBaron back door glass. The opaque section would allow for quite a heavy
internal B-pillar as part of the divider.
Of course my ideas were all derived from looking at the slab sided 65 and 66
bodies, I wouldn't even dream to dream about something as curvy as a 61!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT