levels of adulteration

Mike the engineers were smart enough(didn't they run  electronic ignition in
1965 for the factory race cars? what about the Hemi instead of  a nailhead
or any other of the early engine designs {of which Cevy was the longest
enduring}) it was the BEAN COUNTERS who were our undoing followed later by
big brother!

> Had the intelligent engineers at ChryCo had these
> items at the time, they would have, I believe,
> included them on the car.  In other cases, often the
> bean counters took over (such as with my now-dual
> exausts).
>

> Thad
   who still doesn't seem to be done!

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today