I need to get Engine paint for my 64 imperial

I need to get Engine paint for my 64 imperial

That Dupont recipie is certainly best if you need a lot and have a spray gun
but if the 64 color is the same green as a 67, I bought a can of it from the
Chrysler dealer in Lawrenceburg about this time last year.  If I could get
it here, where we go TO Mayberry for supplies, then certainly a Chrysler
dealer in civilization would have it. I remember when Chrysler green was on
every shelf next to Ford blue and Chevy orange but I guess those days are
gone.

Dave Knight