Schematic, Old bumpers

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find the schematic to the carburetor
retrofit kit that was used in the '80's Imps?  Is there a Chrysler site that
you can go to, to ask about stuff like this?

Also, I have replaced the bumpers on my '83 and was wondering if the old ones
are worth keeping.  They are corroded quite badly and some of the mounting
holes are rotted thru.  Remember, these are the chrome plated aluminum and
they are not rusted, but more like 'dissolved' with the chrome peeling.

Thanx,

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

'83 Imp, beige, wire wheels, factory carb.