Car speakers

Mike,
  Thanks for the info-I tried what you said and it works great! Now if
someone had a wiring diagram or at least instructions on how to wire in
the reverb to the radio/front speakers I could put it all together. The
FSM shows just 1 wire coming off the fuse box that says"To Reverb" and
nothing else.

Thanks again
Don Savard