67 imp front rotors

> Which  90's Ford model were these off of? It'll be
> to know of an additional
> donor besides the Toyota Supra. I wouldn't mind

I'd be very wary of using F*rd rotors.  A fellow at
work has a 90 something T-bird and he says he changes
the rotors every few years.  Says F*rd never put much
meat on them and that you can't turn them or they will
be too thin!  Course, he also said the rotors were
like 20 bucks.

The Supra rotors, by contrast, are very thick...within
a few hundreths of the same thickness as the original
Budd rotors.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

My girlfriend left me