1968 TX Plates

Be prepared for these plates to high.  1968 is a popular year in my club
alone.  All those Chargers have the 68 plates if they can get them.  If this
auction does not pan out, I am pretty comfident I have at least one pair at
the museum, if not more.  We have this box full of plates.  I recall seeing
Hemisfair a few times!  The only thing I never could find was a pair of '58
plates and I recently found out why.  Trimming the branches of an over grown
tree, I found a weather beaten bird house.  Guess what the roof was made out
of?  That's right.  The mysteriously missing 1958 plate.  I can check this
weekend.

Hugh

> Hey can anyone go to e-bay and tell me if it is worth bidding more than
> $20.50 for these license plates..the item # is 1086958934 : Texas
Hemisfair