67 imp front rotors

Unless its a Mustang or another high performance car, I would be more
inclined to go with the Supra.  I would guess the sports car rotors use
materials and design that can tolerate heat better.  Our Imperials are both
heavy and fast cars, so the heat loading on the rotors can be very severe...

D^2, 2x68's both with thinning buds on them