The E-Bay Experience

Chris,
I must agree with your assessment of eBay.  I too bought my '73 Imperial
LeBaron 4dr HT off eBay for $400.  Imagine my surprise when I learned it had
only 80,000 miles with rear A/C, 8 track tape and ABS!  I now have it
running and need only do minor work (plus the paint) to make it presentable.
I have also purchased many small items for it on eBay and have found only
honest everday people.  As in everthing, there is always that small
percentage who want to ruin it for everyone, so as has been stated before:
Caveat Emptor! and remember to enjoy your ride no matter what it is.

Randy
'73 LeBaron