Imperial Keys 1961

Hi fellow members of the IML,

Here is my two cents for 1961.   My original Imperial keys have the crown emblem on them.  Though a bit worn, the crowns are a brassy gold color.  They are very light in weight.   Just having them in my pocket can put a smile on my face knowing my big red finned sweetie is nearby...this is of course when she is not trying to make me scream in frustration....

John...'61 Crown Sedan