1960 Window Lift-Motor/Otis & rebuilding.

1960 Window Lift-Motor/Otis & rebuilding.

Series II Jag XJ's have a very similar motor size - biggest difference being
that they have the 90o gear drive which one hacks off (very roughly of
course) and they fit just fine - Over here in NZ there 1.3 billion jags so
these motors aren't a problem - they're delco ones, but don't know many
other applications - I'm looking into silly little Japanese things at the
moment - but the Jag ones apart from the cutting off the top, are pretty
much bolt in...