Mitchell and other E-Bay con men.

Stan;
 You should report him to the E-Bay people for that little stunt, you could
make it the most costly nine dollars he's ever stiffed somebody for. I think
that there should it should be remembered that E-Bay is often the last
refuge of charlatans and hustlers in large part because they are allowed to
hold auctions under an alias. However if they are caught, just like with
Hemmings, they can and do get banned.
 I know that they claim buyer beware with E-bay but when they have goods
being intentionally misrepresented how can one guard against that. As you
have said about Mitchell they could put up a photo of something for sale but
whether you actually get it is another matter. Of course I have always
thought that there was something shady about any parts dealer that would
have to resort to E-bay to sell their wares while legitimate outfits barely
need advertising.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A left Side Taillight Bezel And Other Trim Parts.