Spring Anniston Meet/April 12,13,14/Update 55 Newport

Spring Anniston Meet/April 12,13,14/Update 55 Newport

Hi  Jeff
 I  am trying to make it to Anniston on April 12 &13 with my 55 Newport. How
many miles is it from Philadelphia Pa to Anniston.?  I, ll call the Victoria
Inn tomorrow and see if they still have any vacancies. Also I like to make a
dinner reservation for Saturday. If I leave here early Friday morning, will I
be able to be on time for the welcome party? Anniston is easy enough to find
on the map but once in town I have no clue. Please give me the exact adress,
maybe AOL s mapquest can print out some directions OK?
 Sincerely Dieter Ketelhut