Please WELCOME New Member, Guy Rankin (1975--soon)

Please WELCOME New Member, Guy Rankin (1975--soon)

   Welcome to our Club,Guy,

  Congrats on your '75 Imp purchase. There were only 6,102 4dr '75s made. If
you are lQQking for some informative reading,check out the '74-5 WPC
Article. The link is below.
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1975/wpc/wpc.htm

   The '74 and '75 Imps are very similar. A few differences are:
1)The '74 has no openings in the front bumper...whereas the '75 does.
2)The '74 has a cloth headliner. The '75 has a fiberboard type.
3)'74s had a forced-air rear defogger option. The '75 has the elect-grid.
4)'74s had no catalytic converter. The '75 does.  *Ugh*
5) The grills are different in appearance. The '75 is more of  a "waterfall"
like the '76-7 NYB's.
6) According to the web-site,all '74s have black steering wheels. The '75s
are color coded to match the interior.

I am sure there are other slight differences too.

If you have any problems or questions about your car,feel free to ask. We're
here to help. If there is something you think you can help with,please do.

Welcome aboard.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--waiting for nicer weather.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--started right up the other day.