trouble selling your 1974?

Sorry not to have your name, but the fellow that is having a tough time selling off his 1974 might want to solicit the losing bidders that are bidding on the 74 that is currently on ebay (or maybe post your own ad?)  There are 4 people after the nice looking 75k car, and it was at $4k when I looked.   Somebody in that group must be willing to at least consider yours, especially if it's less money.  You can click on their name to ask them a question if you are signed up with Ebay (and signing up is really easy).

I think that you might be missing your audience if you aren't advertising online somehow (and beyond the OIC classifieds).  Remember that the OIC is for people that already know about Imperials.  Getting the word out to people with the right taste but without the right clue is a smart move.  Many people that join the list remark that they just got their first Imp and subsequently came to our wonderful site, so....

Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

Do You Yahoo!?