Please WELCOME New Member, Guy Rankin (1975--soon)

Please WELCOME New Member, Guy Rankin (1975--soon)

New Subscriber(s): Guy Rankin
Email Address is: s2000ar@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Lexington, Ky

Car(s) owned: None yet, but I'm going to Oklahoma to pick up a 75 Lebaron 4
dr hardtop the 2nd of April.  It's silver with a silver vinyl top and black
leather interior.

Self-Introduction: I'm 50 years old now but the first Imperial I was around
was a jade green 69 LeBaron 4dr hardtop my dad bought new.  I'm a former
certified master technician with experience as a line mechanic for the
largest Dodge dealership in Kentucky.  That's NOT to say I know all there is
about Mopars; the C bodies especially can be marvelously complex machines in
some respects, and I look forward to learning a lot more about them here.