Car speakers

Hi all
    Any down side to using 4 Ohm speakers in my 66 Crown Coupe. It seems
the only speaker I can find locally that fits is 4 Ohms. If I can use 4
Ohm speakers do I also need to change the rear speaker to 4 Ohm. Oh, the
car also has factory Reverb. Will that work also? Thanks for the help.
   Don Savard

--
64 Crown 4DHTP       64 Crown Coupe
65 Crown Coupe       66 Crown Coupe