Please WELCOME New Member, James "Timberwolf" (1936 DeSoto)

Please WELCOME New Member, James "Timberwolf" (1936 DeSoto)

New Subscriber(s): Timberwolf
Email Address is: jtamarq@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Alaska

Car(s) owned: 1936 desoto airstream coupe(in primer)

Self-Introduction: Just purchased this rust free stock car with 87k miles on
it.It has been storage for over 40 yrs.I will be the 3rd owner
I'am looking to find ANY information on this car,such as production #s,(vin
#) options(mine has vent door windows,they work as normal vents,but when you
lift a lever the vent window and the door window rolls down, still trying to
figure that out!) Any information regarding this car and possibly it's value
kept stock or rodded will greatly appreciated.The previous owner was very
reluctant to let it go.I found it in Oregon ,and it happened to be 4 houses
away from a friend I grew up in Calif.Wierd. Thanks,T..Wolf