Body/Paint free estimates

Keven Way to much! I use very expensive pearl paints
and they run 600.00 for the whole system! Primer runs
60.00 a gallon and you shouldn't use much more than a
gallon and a half with heavy "blocking" The charging
storage is rediculas. I firmly believe he either sees
you as the golden goose or does not want your car in
his shop and is trying to brush you off! Either I
believe is true and spells bad news for you. Also
remember this is an estimate which means he has the
write to charge you more when the job is done! All
these factors are why I have taught myself to do
bodywork and paint! The bodywork part is hard and
greuling, paint is fun, but the satifaction is emence!

Thad the ImpPoster
and the Grey Ghost (1965 Imp)