'71 IMPERIAL, "CRASHED BUT NOT TRASHED"

ALL I REALLY NEED IS A FRONT BUMPER...I FOUND A GOOD BODY MAN TO FIX THE
FENDERS AND THE HOOD...I'M NOT GOING TO USE AND BODY PUTTY..I WAS TOLD THAT
PUTTY DRASTICALLY BRINGS DOWN THE VALUE OF THE CAR...BUT THERES NO WAY
AROUND IT I NEED A BUMPER...LADIES AND GENTS..IF U HAVE ONE I'M BUYING...

LATER,

JAY
'71 IMPERIAL