IMPS at Carslile All Chrysler Nationals 2002

IMPS at Carslile All Chrysler Nationals 2002

Actually, you can stay outside Carlisle and take a short cut and bypass all the traffic.  If I find the map, I'll post it.

I typically stay in Harrisburg and I'm there in no time.

Carl

The Comfort Inn is already booked up.  I got a room at the Sleep Inn.  You
want to get as close to the site as possible as the road through the area
from the outlying Motels is narrow as in not a four lane highway and traffic
is SLOW and HORRENDOUS to the event.  This is what I was told by a few
IMLers about a month ago.

For what it's worth, Henry Hopkins/Richard Palmer--will be our first
Carlisle though we've been to Hershey once.