'71 Imperial, "DENTED BUT NOT DONE"

LIsten...i need help...i got into a somewhat horrific accident on SAT. the
16th, March,2002...a fool ran a yellow light and hit ME! DAmmit..enjoying a
saturday ride and then BAMMM....to top it all off...he has no insurance...i
mean nothing...driving an old pick-up truck...and he has virtually no
money...so suing him is not an option...

i need a FRONT GRILL, HOOD, LEFT FRON FENDER, A BUMPER...THE WHOLE
FRONT...IF ANYONE HAS THESE PARTS...I AM WILLING TO PAY TOP
DOLLAR...ASAP...SERIOUS BUYER

Jason "DENTED BUT NOT DONE"
'71 Imperial 4 dr. hrd. top...440 4 barrell holley carb