Chip Loree in New Jersey

Does anyone have his phone number and address?

Carl

Chip is a fine guy and I would have no hesitation with
any dealings with him.

I have met him before and a good friend bought a
beautiful 53 Imperial Town Limo from him sight unseen.
All portions of the transaction handled in a
completely honest, informative and business-like
manner.

Chip is one of the formost collectors and restorers of
rare Imperials and knows the value of a good
reputation in the hobby.

Proceed with confidence.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C