brake fluid check

Thanks Hugh for the block of wood advice. I haven't had a day off work to check things out yet, and our weather these past few days has been pretty chilly for Southern California, so I haven't even been driving the Imperial. I start vacation Monday, and when people at work ask me where I'm going, I just tell them the Imperial Valley!
Bill '59 Crown