conversions and originality

Hi all
There is a discusion now for some days about the convertion to more modern
standards on our imps
Today I had a failing brake cilinder so normaly on my 57 with standard
single master brake cilinder I would have had no brakes at all
I am VERRY happy that i converted to a dual master brake cilinder
I am still here my imp is still there
with the original master cilinder i would have been in hospital or worse
and there would have been one imp less

Remco
57 4dr HT
Daily driver