Technology, and our Imperial's "purity"

I was on my way home from work today.
A beautiful day in our nations capitol. My 65 Le Baron and I are "oozing"
down Pennsylvania ave with all windows down and the side vents wide open.
Bobby Darin is on the CD player (it's in the trunk cause Iv still got the
orig radio though temporarily disconnected, in the dash) snapping his
fingers in "reverberating" rhythm (yep its still hooked up) about a trip "up
the Lazy River".

Meanwhile everyone around me in traffic is hermetically sealed up in there
crazy-compact-climate controlled-environments, listening to the latest media
hype hoping the traffic report will be on soon.

All that said, I wouldn't have been able to reach this lofty bliss, in my
opinion with out the marriage of technological achievements both past and
present that my Imperial has acquired over time. Its what life is about man!
Johan