Ticking noise

Otis, I think you have it.  This is EXACTLY what I
hear.  Today, I pulled the valve cover and could NOT
find the problem so pretty much isolated it to the
manifold.  Now if I can only pull it without pulling
the engine....  Ain't much room in a 73, especially on
the left side.  The good news is that I think I have a
spare.

Kerryp