Please WELCOME New Member, Jeff Price (1971)

Please WELCOME New Member, Jeff Price (1971)

New Subscriber(s): Jeff Price
Email Address is: jeffrey.price@xxxxxx
Member Location: Monrovia, CA

Car(s) owned: 1971 Lebaron 4-door (dark gray, black top, burgundy leather
interior)

Self-Introduction: I have always loved 69-73 Chryslers and in particular 71
Imperials.

My Imperial is equipped with factory cassette and anti-skid brakes.  I
purchased my car in Nevada just over a year ago with just under 66,000 miles
on it.  The car had been in a brush fire so I had to replace all of the
light lens covers, have it repainted and have the top replaced (I decided to
go with a black top instead of the original white). The leather interior is
in great shape and it has couple of rare options so it seemed worth $1000.00
asking price.

I have previously owned a 69 Newport convertible, a 71 300 4dr and 73 New
Yorker Brougham 4dr hardtop.

I am looking for repair and restoration resources in LA area.  Most needed
is someone who is willing to tackle my mal-functioning brake system.