Upcoming Dallas Meet 3/23/02

This is not only a reminder that there will be an Imperial get together in
Dallas on Saturday 3/23/02.  Initial response was excellent.  A couple have
dropped out but I am sure a few more will drop in.  The way we are arranging
it is that even if you can only swing by for an hour or so first thing, it
will still be worth your while.
How ambitious the rest of the day will be is weather dependant.

Here is Wayne's post

"The group of us in North Texas (and others who wish to join us) are welcome
to meet at Market Diner in central Dallas (Harry Hines at Wycliff), near I
35 and Wycliff. We'll begin to gather about 8:30, and start eating around 9.
Then, we'll go to a couple of car oriented sites in Dallas (suggestions
welcome), and then will have lunch and be done by early p.m.  The date is
Saturday, March 22nd.  Let me know if you're planning to attend so we'll
watch for you.
See y'all there
Wayne"

Wldavis101@xxxxxxx

My good lady wife has decided not to come up to Dallas this time.  I have a
couple of favours to ask.

1.  May I stay at someone's place on Friday night, to save a few dollars?  I
will feel better about the Imperial, too, as I have never tried to use any
of its locks and leaving it in a big old parking lot bothers me just a tad.

2.  I happen to have the previous day off, Friday March 22.  Would anyone
care to accompany me to the Pate museum?  I have been there before but would
love to see the place since the surrounding ranch has been sold.  is it
still open.  If it is, maybe some of us could meet up there.

3.  What is the name and the general location of the reputedly huge junk
yard - oops, I mean automotive reuse and recycling center - in the area that
has Imperials in it?  A phone number would be handy, too.  I may swing by
Texas Acres, which I think is near Waco, either on the way up or the way
back.

Thanks,
Hugh

"Until further notice, celebrate everything."