Steve B. I have '59 pics

Hello Steve, I composed a three page story with first pictures of my 1959 Imperial, but I don't know where to send it to put it on the site. Please let me know how to do it. I probably won't be able to do anything until the site comes back up again, but I've been wanting to contribute to the '59 page for sometime now, and I finally have something. Bill '59 Crown