Solvang 2002???

> Are we going to have a Solvang Meet this year (2002)???

Not exactly:

California Imperial Owners Statewide Meet in Oakhurst, CA, May 3 - 5,
2002

The largest gathering of Imperials and their fans anywhere!

The 19th ANNUAL IMPERIAL OWNERS STATEWIDE MEET, will be in Oakhurst,
California, May 3,4 & 5, 2002.

This ANNUAL MEET started at Morro Bay, California in 1984, and is now
rotated among the three sponsoring clubs; The Northern California
Imperial Owners Club; Southern California Imperial Owners, Inc., and
Imperial Owners Association of Sacramento Valley. This year's meet is
sponsored by the Northern California Imperial Owners Club.

Meet Coordinators: John Kerr & Roger Selby 1-650-347-1157.  Club & Meet
Treasurer: Pauline Yetter 1-650-697-1399

LOCATION: The Statewide Meet will be at the BEST WESTERN YOSEMITE
GATEWAY INN, 40530 State Highway 41 (located in the heart of downtown
Oakhurst), OAKHURST, CA 93644.  The HOTEL will be the Headquarters for
Registration
     & Lodging. The car show will be held at a nearby City Park.

ROOM RESERVATIONS: Call direct to hotel, 1-800-545-5462 The hotel has
saved 58 rooms for us & will hold the rooms until APRIL 15. Special room
rates for our meet are $55.00 per night, plus the usual room tax, sales
tax, etc.. Please make your reservations early & mention IMPERIAL OWNERS
CLUB to get our Special rate.