63 imperial stuff

those interested:I have 2 1963 models for sale. I thought I would make them available to club members before going to e-bay. Both are AMT models in original boxes, they are 3 in 1 kits.One is a crown convertible, and the other is a crown coupe.Both are in original boxes with instructions w/suggestions from: George Barris,Alexander bros.,Cushenbery,and Winfield. What am I offered for these jewels? I also have 2 owners manuals, shop manual, and parts manual.    Anybody interested?   e-mail me.

--- John Gates
--- jgates2401@xxxxxxxxxxxxx