Air Cond Manuals

Hi Gang,
    I just won two ACmanuals on e-bay one for 62 and one for 60 . I am
going to try for the other ones. If anybody would like copies or a cd
copy of them, I will be happy to copy them or figure out how to get them
onto CD. The cost to anyone would be the cost of the copies and mailing.
Let me know if anyone is interested.
   Thanks
    Allan R.
   62 conv in process