re 81 fuel flow meter / Carburetor Retrofit Manual

re 81 fuel flow meter / Carburetor Retrofit Manual

> Hi  Roger:  The the fuel flow meter part number is #4222798.
>
>   Peter  Bilecki               81  Imperial    EFI

If you have any questions regarding your factory carb. conversion, you can
also refer to the factory retrofit manual that's generously been provided to
the club by '83 owner, Dan Wing:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Year/1981-1983/Retrofit/index.htm

For example, the part number correctly identified above by Peter is shown on
Page 22, "Fuel Pump/Carburetor/Fuel Lines/Distributor, Installation".

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise