57/58/59 under hood padding

Checking the parts catalogues for 1958 to 1960, the hood "silencer" is
listed for  :

1958 : Special order on U.S. built :
Plymouth (# 1774 676)*
Dodge (# 1835 775)
DeSoto Firesweep (# 1836 775)
DeSoto (except Firesweep) : no listing
Chrysler : no listing
Imperial : no listing
No clips listed
* - also Plymouth-based Dodges & DeSotos

1959 :
Plymouth (# 1774 676) *
Dodge Coronet 6 (# 1774 676)
Dodge V8 (# 1974 727)
DeSoto : no listing
Chrysler : no listing
Imperial : no listing
No clips listed
* - also Plymouth-based Dodges & DeSotos

1960 :
Valiant (# 2082 162)
Plymouth (# 1977 348)
Dodge (# 2089 891)
DeSoto & Chrysler Windsor (# 2086 175)
Chrysler Saratoga & New Yorker (# 2241 197)
Imperial (# 1900 763)
No clips listed

Do not have a 1957 parts catalogue, but no hood silencer is listed for
either 1955 or 1956.  From 1961 to 1966, hood silencers are listed for every
model.

Bill
Vancouver, BC