65 imperior crown victoria sham

Greetings - again:
It would seem that I hit an incorrect key when I tried earlier tonight to
send an up-date to all about the "1965 Imperior Crown Victoria" on e-bay
(#1810506823).  Any how, an earlier posting by a member noted that they had
seen the car and were sorely disappointed.  Reported cut wiring, wet & rust,
poor interior, missing parts on the 'rebuit' engine, etc.
I was able to contact the owner today.  Essentially, he said he had an offer
for $250 (for parts or whatever the new owner would want to do, and that his
ad never expressed anything about warranty/running condition or status.  He
stated to me that it was all fixable!  The responsibility of the owner to
review!  [E-bay says something like the seller is responsible for proper
listing.]  He had no comment about the listing as an "imperior crown
victoria."
If you wish, check the e-bay ad #1810506823; see for yourself.

LOOKING FOR CLUTCH/PULLEY FOR THE HUMONGOUS 4#2OZ A/C COMPRESSOR ON A 64
CROWN, ALSO FUEL TANK SENDING UNIT.
Please respond to me at maybe@xxxxxxxxxx    thanks,  ne