57/58/59 under hood padding?

Chris -

> Chris 72 Lebaron ( with the soon to be unceremoniously ripped out filthy,
> stinking, tattered hood pad )

About 4 years ago, I got a new hood pad from Gary Goers for my '66, with
plastic clips.  It was very nicely formed.  I ripped out the old
tattered one, cleaned up the backside of the hood and had the new pad on
in a jiffy.  It looks great, give the car the proper finished look and
has been fine until now.

When this one gets bad, I'll get a new one - about $30?

Bob